- Matovu JK, Wanyenze RK, Mawemuko S, Wamuyu-Maina G, et al. Building capacity for HIV/AIDS program leadership and management in Uganda through mentored Fellowships.Glob Health Action. 2011 Feb 24;4. doi: 10.3402/gha.v4i0.5815.
- Nakanjako D, Mayanja-Kizza H, Ouma J, Wanyenze R, Mwesigire D. et al. Tuberculosis and human immunodeficiency virus co-infections and their predictors at a hospital-based HIV/AIDS clinic in Uganda. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010 Dec;14(12):1621-8.
- Amanyire G, Wanyenze R, Alamo S, Kwarisiima D, Sunday P, et al. Client and provider perspectives of the efficiency and quality of care in the context of rapid scale-up of antiretroviral therapy. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2010 Nov;24(11):719-27. Epub 2010 Oct 29.
- Wanyenze RK, Wagner G, Alamo S, Amanyire G, Ouma J, Kwarisima D, et al. Evaluation of the efficiency of patient flow at three HIV clinics in Uganda. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2010 Jul;24(7):441-6.
- Kiene SM, Bateganya M, Wanyenze R, Lule H, et al. Provider-initiated HIV testing in health care settings: should it include client-centered counselling? SAHARA J. 2009 Nov;6(3):115-9.
- Wanyenze RK, Hahn JA, Liechty CA, Ragland K, Ronald A, et al. Linkage to HIV Care and Survival Following Inpatient HIV Counseling and Testing. AIDS Behav. 2010 Apr 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kiene SM, Bateganya M, Wanyenze R, Lule H, et al. Initial outcomes of provider-initiated routine HIV testing and counseling during outpatient care at a rural Ugandan hospital: risky sexual behavior, partner HIV testing, disclosure, and HIV care seeking. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2010 Feb;24(2):117-26.
- Wanyenze RK, Nawavvu C, Ouma J, Namale A, et al. Provider-initiated HIV testing for paediatric inpatients and their caretakers is feasible and acceptable. Trop Med Int Health. 2010 Jan;15(1):113-9. Epub 2009 Nov 3.
- Menzies N, Abang B, Wanyenze R, Nuwaha F, Mugisha B, et al. The costs and effectiveness of four HIV counseling and testing strategies in Uganda. AIDS. 2009 Jan 28;23(3):395-401.
- De Ryck I, Koole O, Wanyenze R, Colebunders R. Universal access to HIV care: pitfalls and the way forward. Trop Med Int Health. 2008 Oct;13(10):1222-4. Epub 2008 Aug 24. No abstract available.
- Wanyenze RK, Nawavvu C, Namale AS, Mayanja B, et al. Acceptability of routine HIV counselling and testing, and HIV seroprevalence in Ugandan hospitals. MR.Bull World Health Organ. 2008 Apr;86(4):302-9.
- Wanyenze R, Kamya M, Liechty CA, Ronald A, Guzman DJ, et al. HIV counseling and testing practices at an urban hospital in Kampala, Uganda. AIDS Behav. 2006 Jul;10(4):361-7.